Ming Hui Academy Boston

Mandarin Chinese Programs for Children, Teenagers and Adults

MHAB Summer Program 2022

Summer Program Schedule

2022 MHAB Summer On-site Program

Consists of eight weekly sessions from July 5th to August 26th, 2022.

The full day program operates from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm while the half day program operates from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm or from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm.

Wednesday is a full day for the weekly field trip.

For the health and safety procedures during pandemic, MHAB program will follow the most updated EEC guidelines by then.

General Daily Schedule (subject to change):

8:00-8:30    Early drop-off (for additional fee)

8:30-9:30    Arrival and Free Play, Meditation before lessons

9:30-12:00  Morning lessons – * Chinese Language & Culture  *Math

12:00-1:30  Lunch and Break

1:30-4:00    Afternoon fun activities – Dance, Waist Drum, Chinese Calligraphy, Arts & Crafts, Science fun, Cooking class                       

4:00-4:30    Circle time / Dance 

4:30-5:00    Free play and Pick-up (reading, board games etc)

5:00-6:00    Late pickup (for additional fee)

Field trip examples: (subject to change in 2022) 

  Freedom trail part 1, Boston (From Charlestown  to Quincy Market)

  Freedom trail part 2, Boston (From Quincy Market  to  State House, Boston Common)

  Harbor exploration, Boston, MA

  Children’s Museum, Boston Tea Party, Boston, MA

  Museum  of Science, Cambridge, MA

  Minuteman  Historical  Trail  & Museum,  Lexington, MA

  North Bridge, Walden Pond, Concord, MA

  Charles River exploration,  Cambridge, MA  

Summer Program Registration

2022 MHAB Summer Program

MHAB’s  high quality, experienced teachers provide your student small group settings, a variety of enjoyable Chinese language and culture, math and talent programs.

2022 明慧學校有經驗豐富的教學團隊提供给您的孩子小班制、有趣、形式多様的傳統中華語言和文化、數學及才藝課程。

For health and safety procedures during pandemic, the program will follow the most updated EEC guidelines during summer time.

2022 On-site camp accepts students aged 5-11, e.g. finishing K-5th grade in June or entering KG in Sept.

實體營接收5-11歳孩子(六月完成K-5年級,或九月入學上KG)

Camp Location: 2464 Massachusetts Avenue #420, Cambridge, MA 02140

Camp Sessions (One week per session, Mon-Fri) 按週報名共八周

    Session 1:  Jul 5 – 8 ;            Session 2: Jul 11 – 15 ;          Session 3: Jul 18 – 22 ;

    Session 4:  Jul 25 – 29;         Session 5:  Aug 1 – 5;            Session 6: Aug 8 – 12 ;

    Session 7:  Aug 15 – 19;       Session 8: Aug 22 – 26;   

Camp Hours: 每天開放時間

   Full Day:  8:30am – 5:00pm;

   Half Day:  8:30am -12:30pm or 1:00 – 5:00pm

   Early drop off: 8:00am; Late pickup: 5:00pm

Camp Tuition 學費

    Covering 2 snacks, and field trip transportation

    Registration fee:  $30/child

    One session:  Full day $425/week;  Half day $270/week

    Drop off by day: Full day $95/day;  Half day $65/day

    Early drop off / Late pickup: additional $15/week

    Discount 優惠: current MHAB student 5%; sibling 5%; 4+sessions 5% (最多Max if combined 10%)    

Signup and Enrollment Procedure: 報名程序

Step 1) Fill out the Registration  form to sign up and hold your spot. You will receive a response email after submitting. If not, please check your spam folder. Later you can edit and/or upload Enrollment Form using the link “Edit response” provided in the response email.

Step 2) Download the Enrollment Form (7 pages in pdf) and fill it out

Step 3) To submit the completed Enrollment Form, you can either upload a PDF file using the link “Edit response” provided in the response email, or mail the paper form to: 

             MHAB, 2464 Massachusetts Avenue #420, Cambridge, MA.

Step 4) Deposit Payment (Reg fee $30/child + $100/child/session)

Mail a check to: MHAB 178 Sanborn Lane, Reading MA 01867 or send by online bill pay using Zelle:  pay@minghuiacademyboston.org .

Your enrollment is confirmed upon receiving your Enrollment Form and deposit payment.

The full balance due 6/1/2022 for the sessions in July; and 7/1/2022 for the sessions in August.

— For questions, contact:  info@minghuiacademyboston.org or

Leave a message:  (857)-600-1840

Summer Program Hours and Directions

Hours

The Summer Program assembles weekdays from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.

Directions

The Program is located at 2464 Massachusetts Avenue #420, Cambridge,  MA.

Parking

The parking lot is located behind the building.  Visitor parking is available for drop off or pick up.

 

This is our logo image

Copyright 2021
All rights reserved

Subscribe to Our Newsposts

Meet us on Facebook